Super Crazy Sig Request

Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
569
First off this is for a sig for a different site so the dimensions are required to be 400 (width) x 80 (height).

Now for what I would like.

http://images.footballfanatics.com/productImages/_201000/FF_201809_l.jpg

A sig in that style. (Gray background if it can look like the shirt that would be so awesome if not go with white and with that kind of text), but maybe straighten out the TEXAS A&M part. And where it says football replace it with College of Engineering.

So in conclusion

*Gray shirt look background or white if that is not possible

*The words TEXAS A&M (Top Row) and College of Engineering(Bottom row) in the same style text as the shirt

*Add in the ATM logo somewhere if possible.

If more source material is needs I can try finding it.
 
For a fellow Ag I'll try and find some time to do this. Whohitme is an Aggie too, so I'll pass the word along.
 
am.jpg


Tossed that together for ya i hope you like it :P
 
Hey man, I'll try and put together something for you tomorrow - nice to meet another fellow Ag.
 
ag.jpg


There ya go, i retouched it to make it more "shirty" and fixed the wording for ya ENJOY :P
 
So mine's less shirty - but maybe you'll dig it. Got a lot of friends in the college of engineering and alumni.


BlackMesaSouth.gif


I should learn to read - different site 400x80... I shall return.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top