B Britishbrat1993 Famous Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 542 Dec 1, 2008 #1 People have asked me to improve my sigs...so is this better?
U USMC SatComm TeK Stubster EGO Addict Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 1,174 Dec 1, 2008 #2 Looks good to me.
broccolicreamsoup EGO Zealot Joined Jul 22, 2008 Messages 1,806 Dec 1, 2008 #3 the new one is a little better
B Britishbrat1993 Famous Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 542 Dec 1, 2008 #4 Ne feed bakc on what to do to make it better?
V Volcom EGO Zealot Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 1,593 Dec 1, 2008 #5 make it shorter... too loooooooooooooooooong..
R Rasmus Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 11, 2008 Messages 2,320 Dec 1, 2008 #6 Volcom said: make it shorter... too loooooooooooooooooong.. Click to expand... I agree it's to long but it looks nice! Good job .
Volcom said: make it shorter... too loooooooooooooooooong.. Click to expand... I agree it's to long but it looks nice! Good job .
Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 14,983 Dec 1, 2008 #7 I agree with Volcom that it is too long. Also, if people are saying that you need to improve I would ignore them. Work on your sigs the way you want. You cant please everyone
I agree with Volcom that it is too long. Also, if people are saying that you need to improve I would ignore them. Work on your sigs the way you want. You cant please everyone
A Arn0t Thread Junky Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 868 Dec 2, 2008 #10 is it just me? or do you have animation behind your letters? in your current sig
B Britishbrat1993 Famous Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 542 Dec 2, 2008 #11 Ya...it didnt come out the way it looks in it's preview but o well