My Brush Work!

Fragger

Rookie
Joined
Nov 30, 2008
Messages
86
Well I was playing around with some brushes on PS that had only just download and came out with some ok Art and some not so ok xD take a look and tell what you think :)

Graffiti.jpg

PainChain.jpg

ThisCity.jpg

NeonGlowChain.jpg

NonBNeonGlow.jpg


Heh? :p
 
Last edited:
I could Make you one if you want me to?

Here is a new type of sig but it dosnt turn out how I want it =\:
Smile.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks, If anyone wants a sig like any of them or like mine just pm me or tell me here and I will get right on it :)
Awsome.jpg

Frugger.jpg

Cracked.jpg

LightingFlare.jpg

Professsioba.jpg


These are awsome right?
 
Last edited:
Dude, that's amazing! I would love one! That third one in your last post is trippy! If you could make one like that and then photoshop a rock in the middle part that looks like a chasm, that would be perfect!

I'm soo jealous, I wish I could do that stuff.
 
Sure I can do that and lol I only learnt this today xD

ApetRock.jpg


Here is Code
url]


(With out spaces)
 
Last edited:
Dude, you are getting along. I love all your newer ones, all except your first on the first post, I didnt really like the clown one and after that I love em. I really envy how you can grasp this so easily, took me ages xD

And howd you get those lines? Is it the line tool or just some brushwork?
 
Hmmm cracked ice sounds pretty rad, so that one.
And could you just do my name and clan tag in like a graffiti style writing, or just really cool text!
 
Wow Fragger your getting so good now! I may have to learn from you!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top