C Cervani Famous Joined Jun 24, 2008 Messages 420 Dec 12, 2008 #1 Heya all . I just recently purchased DOD:S (trying to get all the games we admin slowly but surely, so I can go into a game as needed) and I got a guest pass with the purchase. First person that shoots me a PM will get the pass.
Heya all . I just recently purchased DOD:S (trying to get all the games we admin slowly but surely, so I can go into a game as needed) and I got a guest pass with the purchase. First person that shoots me a PM will get the pass.
scou7 Rookie Joined Jul 30, 2008 Messages 55 Dec 12, 2008 #3 Cervani said: Guest Pass given out Click to expand... NOOOOOO i was wanting it lol i was gonna give you css guess pass for dods pass lol
Cervani said: Guest Pass given out Click to expand... NOOOOOO i was wanting it lol i was gonna give you css guess pass for dods pass lol