- Joined
- Oct 27, 2007
- Messages
- 1,573
http://www.sapphiretech.com/us/products/products_overview.php?gpid=274&grp=3
thats what im gunna get
then another one without LQ lator
thats what im gunna get
then another one without LQ lator
then another one without LQ latori know but as long as it keeps it cool i dont care it. it will be way cheaper then getting a reg 4870X2 and a water cooling setup. and yes i am gunna go watercooled cpu and later hook my vid card also
Don't do it. It costs a hell of a lot more, and it gives only the slightest decrease in temperatures. That little round thing is a pump AND a CPU block. Those things are notorious for failing.
I do have to admit, that's a nice carrying case.
~Gooda~
But if that isn't a problem for you then go for it.Don't do it. It costs a hell of a lot more, and it gives only the slightest decrease in temperatures. That little round thing is a pump AND a CPU block. Those things are notorious for failing.
mr.Debby downer, can't you let a man dream?
I prefer to keep my dreams away from empty wallets and destroyed electronics.
Wait, what am I talking about? I just blew $2,500 on my new computer...
~Gooda~
