My Stuff

Blackvenom

I made one post
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
18
I haven't been on this site in a long time... I play DOD, BlackVenomX (despite what my sig says). I gave up trying to get anywhere w/ eGO then I stopped playing dod (played cs:s, then tf2).


dodsig_v1.png


zooey-urbansig.png


silh_v3.png


cl_slayer.png


ramsteinblue_2.png


Hally_sig.png


hummer4_sig-v2.png


tf2_pyro-spray-sig_v1.png


slayer_christ-ill_sig01.png


gta_iv_sig_v01.png



Rammstein_Amerika_sig.png


bv_rednblack.png


And I have more but I'll stop...
 
real nice art work there keep it up and if u dont mind whyd u give up on eGO??
 
real nice art work there keep it up and if u dont mind whyd u give up on eGO??

I hung around for at least a month, playing exclusively on eGO servers for hours each day, I got know where rank wise. I also noticed how many -=(e)=-'s there were at the time and decided to stop bothering and I went back to CS:S, found a clan and got admin on 2 servers (within a month), lived happily for a while, lol. I stopped playing all steam games for a while so I dropped out of that clan and now I'm back, addicted to dod, and am looking for a new clan, in which I'm doing pretty well on a Beer Clan (lol not a good friend of eGO) server, but not sure if I will actually make it in.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top