SoNotIsaac EGO Zealot Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 1,937 Jan 10, 2009 #1 Sry Guys I didn't put the poll in the other Thread... Anyways whats your fav axis weopen?
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Jan 10, 2009 #3 spartan lies he knows the best 1 shot killing gun is the kar98k
W wasawiki. Thread Thumper Joined Mar 23, 2008 Messages 1,045 Jan 10, 2009 #4 Right now it is K98k but before that it was mp40
W Whataburger Thread Junky Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 808 Jan 10, 2009 #5 K98k is probably my favorite axis weapon.
D Dr.Rockso Poster Joined Nov 26, 2008 Messages 104 Jan 10, 2009 #6 I waaaaaaaaagh! with the STG-44. <3
A Annihilator Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jul 28, 2008 Messages 3,034 Jan 10, 2009 #10 Love the mp40.
B Bas.B Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 3,734 Jan 10, 2009 #11 Isn't it the MG-42? Stg44 ftw
WeaponX Forum Fiend Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 723 Jan 10, 2009 #12 either the stg44 or scoped k98....i cant really pick one...depends on what mood im in...whether i wanna rush or just sit back
either the stg44 or scoped k98....i cant really pick one...depends on what mood im in...whether i wanna rush or just sit back
J Jepoy005 Poster Joined Oct 28, 2008 Messages 195 Jan 11, 2009 #15 I would pick STG 44.... best gun for me....
N nizzie I made one post Joined Dec 29, 2008 Messages 21 Jan 11, 2009 #17 K98k should be the first on my list, then its the scoped version of it and then the STG44
R rubberbandman Active Member Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 269 Jan 11, 2009 #18 k98 sniper is my best gun period, axis or allies
SoNotIsaac EGO Zealot Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 1,937 Jan 11, 2009 #20 Bas.B said: Isn't it the MG-42? Stg44 ftw Click to expand... Oops my bad i was copying it from my Stats page... Speling eror I predict
Bas.B said: Isn't it the MG-42? Stg44 ftw Click to expand... Oops my bad i was copying it from my Stats page... Speling eror I predict