Music player?

killswitch

Rookie
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
71
Hey guys I, like alot of people, enjoy listening to music while i game. when i played cs:s i didn't do it as much because sound is an important part of the game.

Tf2 is less serious, and sound is less essential. so i want to listen to music.

My problem is that i need a lightweight music player (other than winamp, i HATE winamp) which can play music in the background while i game....

any suggestions?
 
I just got my zune and the zune software is extremely smooth. I like it a lot, it might be worth it to try it out.

-Blue
 
Thanks! i took a look at fubar2000. I love it I am a huge MM (Media Monkey) fan and fubar2000 is just like MM! just smaller. I love how i can determine whether the keyboard shortcuts are global.
 
i mostly use real player, but thats up 2 u. i use most known media players out there (real, wmp, winamp, rhapsody, vlc, etc)
 
Thanks! i took a look at fubar2000. I love it I am a huge MM (Media Monkey) fan and fubar2000 is just like MM! just smaller. I love how i can determine whether the keyboard shortcuts are global.

np, glad to help :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top