Making Good.

ego_banhammer.png


A Line In the Sand​

The main reason eGO was formed was to make things right.

We wanted a place, maybe the only place left in the world, where honor, integrity and good deeds had value.

Too often in our non-virtual lives we have to make compromises, compromises which are just wrong. Whether it is your neighbor in the apartment next to you playing loud music, a customer hassling you for something you know the customer did wrong, or your sibling annoying you knowing that if you complain you will get in trouble too. Life just does not come with the power or authority to make things right.

eGO does.

You are part of a community where you know that when push comes to shove you can make a difference. It is like being a sheriff in the old West. You are on the front lines in the gaming world?s battle for right and wrong.

A line has been drawn in the sand here. It is a long hard fight. You would have thought that by now we would have banned all the punks, the forum advert spammers, the hackers and the rest. But they seem to be in endless supply.

We ask that you stand with your family. Stand with eGO.
 
Last edited:
I've only joined a few days ago, But you seem a friendly community..And have awesome servers. =]
 
Maybe the reason that they appear to be in endless supply is because they keep making new accounts and repurchasing the game because they have nothing else better to do????
 
hehe, love the banhammer ;p eGO has proven to be the best clan i've ever been in, punk free gaming ftw! and if there's anything any one member of the community can do for eGO, they shouldn't think twice about it! We're by your side eGO, great post John!
 
The internet is a scary place. That is why I am very glad we are creating a safe place where our younger members can play without be exposed to all of the creeps out there. This is why I have been in this clan for so long. The people make it great.
 
BANHAMMER=EPIC!
I love eGO and will never desert it. Do what the colonials did to deserters, shoot them at sunrise!xD
This is my virtual family!:D:cool:
 
I go to numerous Pokemon communities where some of the members, even the administrators, are often seen harassing the other members. It's places like eGO that others like my fansites need to learn from. eGO has pretty much what I want to expect in a community.

I'm just proud to be part of such a well run community. Plus, nice hammer. =P
 
I've been playing online games like CSS, DOD S, TF2. You name it. And i've been to lots of server and they are really messed up... On all of those servers I think =(eGO)=? is the only mature server out there... I SWEAR!!!! =(eGO)=? ROCKS!!!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top