News Artwork Needed!

I was thinking we need some more graphics for the news like:

Red Alert
Emergancy
Help Wanted
News Flash/Breaking News
Server Down!
New Server!
A Ban Hammer
The scary guy from Half Life
Old Man Winter *Valve Style*
Raffle Announcement
Raffle Winner
School Daze
MAUL
Correction!
MAUL
GAMING NEWS


All submissions will become the property of EdgeGamers and you will be paid only in pride of accomplishment if your submission makes the news.
*Cracks knuckles. Makes coffee. opens Pogoshop... again*

EDIT: Ok, later on tonight, Forgot I had running around to do =|
 
Last edited:
servers1ic8.jpg

Did this in about 5 minutes.
It's for TF2 of course.
More to come.
 
Last edited:
A quick one:
red-alert_loop.gif


Note: I just tested a tutorial
 
Last edited:
Can you make these a little smaller? They are a little big for the news page.
 
I will give it a shot next time i am around my laptop and not doing homework but i require 7 internetz per image plox!
 
rafflewinnerego.png


little bit late for the raffle but you got one ;)
 
Bump, we need more artwork to make the front page look cooooooool!
 

We don't copy stuff, we make our own artwork... There could be some copyright issues when you use it
 
I was thinking we need some more graphics for the news like:

Red Alert
Emergancy
Help Wanted
News Flash/Breaking News
Server Down!
New Server!
A Ban Hammer
The scary guy from Half Life
Old Man Winter *Valve Style*
Raffle Announcement
Raffle Winner
School Daze
MAUL
Correction!
MAUL
GAMING NEWS


All submissions will become the property of EdgeGamers and you will be paid only in pride of accomplishment if your submission makes the news.
Its all in his first post Yoda... just make whatever from that list you feel like making, or whatever you think we would need the most.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top