eGO Commercial on Youtube.

joshcash

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
2,397
The eGO youtube commercial I made. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r166PRWkNWE[/ame]
 
hmmm intresting and nice work its kind of like what i pmed john with earlier today if yoru pretty good at doing video editing and sequencing which it seems you are you would make a great asset to making a larger more detailed commercial

i'll forward the pm on over to you as well see what ya think
 
Yeah, you should not make an account with that name unless you got permission for that.


-Calle

I did I talked to Russ about It he said its fine and he has the password and everything. Sorry for any confusion.
 
Last edited:
I don't know now maybe I should take this down to much negative stuff.
 
hmmm intresting and nice work its kind of like what i pmed john with earlier today if yoru pretty good at doing video editing and sequencing which it seems you are you would make a great asset to making a larger more detailed commercial

i'll forward the pm on over to you as well see what ya think

Yeah I already talked to Russ and John about it last week and they really liked it.
 
Fun fact: EdgeGamersVideos can be anything, and having this name does not violate copyright under the GNU/CreativeCommon licenses, since the logo is eGO and whatnot. The video contains proper linkage to eGO, therefor credit is somewhat given. Don't pressure this guy, just look at the work and if the higher ups go lolz copyrighter wt* then unload.
 
Fun fact: EdgeGamersVideos can be anything, and having this name does not violate copyright under the GNU/CreativeCommon licenses, since the logo is eGO and whatnot. The video contains proper linkage to eGO, therefor credit is somewhat given. Don't pressure this guy, just look at the work and if the higher ups go lolz copyrighter wt* then unload.

No they wont I already talked to them they liked the idea.
 
the video footage of the games looks great! Maybe the next vid you can try getting better fonts to make it even better!!
 
Thanks for adding CS Division :D

Things you could add:
  • Mute all songs, accept the "You got a friend in me" so that it doesn't get skippy
  • Actually find a good song to go over all the games.

Looks awesome, other than the songs... Those are all I can think of now. I will come back later if I can think any more. ;)
 
Back
Top