Where are your favorite sniper spots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bottleoftheFUNK

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Nov 2, 2008
Messages
2,068
Well i was playing on the flash server the other day and really did find some bueatiful spots for laying down some precision 'hurt' on the other team. I'll only give up one place, the tree right after the second capture point, whenever the Germans come through that door into the hotel, they are easy pickings. Especially if you have a quick trigger finger.

Just need to get better at the pistol if i ever come across a situation where i must engage in close combat when i'm a sniper class :facewall:
 
As well on flash Allies you can go snipe in the building across the Cafe. PUSH a bale up behind the window and lay down on that. But it take a bit of time to set up. I imagine if you had a sniper there and the spot Kingback spoke of you can sure give them a headache

For the Germans the only one I can think of for proning is the FIELD past the second flag in the grass facing the archway. Not much places for the Axis but then again almost all the maps are bias to the Allies.
 
ewww flash lol,
AVA the best spot is double windows if you are good enough u can kill up to 30 ppl in that spot :)
 
you come on kalt i beg you. me and woffle will show you whats up. i may not be the greatest sniper but i have some sweet spots. woffle does too.... man he is good.
 
my favorite is picking up the gun of a dead sniper I punched...then repeatedly shooting that gun with my gun while i grin wildly and actually laugh out loud, then I use it to take out that dang mg deployed on the sandbag passed the allies 2nd flag in kalt
 
Hole in the wall and doing the Peek-a-boo. Pretty much the only way to pick off those cheap axis MG's camping Main St.
 
On Flash for allies I always choose the hole in the wall. Peek through the crack looking at the hotel window first, then move up to clear the hotel exit, the first two hotel windows, the hotel window in the small room and finally the sandbags and sniper house. Rinse and repeat. Don't spend too much time in the hole area or you'll get naded and don't leave yourself exposed to the hotel exit and windows for too long.

When you get the axis pushed back to their 1st flag getting into their sniper house is a golden location. Most people will move into the cafe and snipe from the window but axis snipers/mg's/and rockets expect that. I just creep around the corner of the hotel. You can pick off axis entering their field arch without exposing yourself to mg's and snipers, or you can move out to take them out as well, slightly less expected than the window location. Look out for nades though.

On Donner allies, the dark room in the field is a great place to snipe. If they have a panzershrek it can be dangerous though. From there you can kill all the way behind the tank house and inbetween.

Too many to list obviously, but thats a start.
 
Ahah dude guys, i'll play with y'all on the server when i have time, gonna show you guys pwnage :)
 
Ahah dude guys, i'll play with y'all on the server when i have time, gonna show you guys pwnage :)

Let me dust off my dods, and I'll show you how to snipe.

Dualy boy for life.


As for my favourite spots? Straight down main street in flash. I don't like camping as a sniper, I push.
 
I love to snipe on Avalanche, from the top of the church.
 
I don't like camping as a sniper, I push.

^^ Agreed

Good spot- Ava, axis, I like hanging out in mid, involves a lot of moving around,
and its a lot to keep track of, but once you get settled you can stay there for a while.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top