Timing your nades

OUCH

Famous
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
504
I know you can throw down your "Spade" (Grenades) and pick them back up and time your nades. But can this be done with the grenade launcher that comes with the K98 (grenadier) or M1? I dont know the names but the gun that loads nades and you launch a grenade, can those be timed?
 
You don't have to throw down your grenades and pick them back up to cook them. Just hold down the throw button for a few seconds before releasing the grenade.

As for the grenades for the K98 I want to tentatively say you cannot cook them, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
 
nades for the k98 and m1 garand have a 3 second fuse.. you can shoot them onto the ground and pick them up, you have approx. 2 seconds after that to get rid of them.. or you kaboom. Regular grenades have about a 5 second fuse... just hold down the fire button and run up to someone and flicker your flashlight... BOOM. hug accomplished :)
 
In Ava we have a lot of suicide bombers and the flicking of the flashlight only get the persons attention. When they turn around they are greeted with a smile and a BOOM.


lol. and i get hugged by Crazy Horse Quite a bit lol XD
 
yea...for both you can shoot it straight down at the ground then pick it up, but you need to do it faster as it explodes faster then the regular nades...also....for the reg. nades....you dont need to axtually throw it....you can just hold it...no longer than 5 secs....then throw it...its called priming
 
To completely cook off a grenade, I count to five. For a rifle grenade, shoot it at the ground and hit E right away to pick it back up, but get it away before the three seconds are up. I don't even bother counting the rifle grenade, I just get it and toss it ASAP.
 
i never knew you could pick up rifle grenade, good stuff....ive tried before but i never picked it up and ended up waisted suicide
 
In Ava we have a lot of suicide bombers and the flicking of the flashlight only get the persons attention. When they turn around they are greeted with a smile and a BOOM,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,i
will start with the flashlight now
 
I usually dont time my nade, I would just cook my nade and guess the length of time, thats why sometimes I would kaboom myself up. I would thought that the regular grenade fuse time seems more than 5 seconds.
 
I use the flashlight sometime before I execute a scoped sniper with my P38 or Colt.
 
Come over to flash some times and I can teach you all about priming and killing people with the k98 rifle nade..

<== Rifle nade king :D
 
Rifle nades are 100% cookable, and I always like to cook my handgrenades the "old" way.. toss & pick up.

On Strand, I'm always trying to pick up Allied rifle nades in the bunkers & throw them back out.. usually ending up in me being ragdolled from the explosion in my hands (but no points lost).
 
first, you have to pre-heat your oven to 350? for 15 minutes.

then you place your pineapple grenade in a non-stick pan, and let broil under a cover for 45 minutes or until golden brown. the oven light will flash a few times to let you know it is ready.

garnish with onions and broccoli, and serve warm. the family will enjoy.

for stick grenades, the instructions are the same but add a nice glaze of melted cheese for a better tasting (and more festive) option.
 
Haha there is always someone to bring food into discussion and make me hungry.
Anyway yeah you should always prime nades, it's very effective especially since they can't run from them. You got to be quick with the rifle nades though, their time is extremely short. It should be a fluid movement when you shoot at the ground, pick up the nade and toss it. Should only take you .17 secs.

Although I know most people find joy in punching or knifing, mines is throwing the enemy's own nade back. =)
 
what you can also do! is when there is a granade near you and you know you are going to get killed by it! pick it up, that way you kill your self and you dont loose pt.
 
Back
Top