D deathmarker Rookie Joined Oct 14, 2008 Messages 43 Mar 28, 2009 #1 hey guys i was just wondering how i can change my name from deathmarker=kamakazi in just deathmarker on the css and ins games? do i have tyo get permission?
hey guys i was just wondering how i can change my name from deathmarker=kamakazi in just deathmarker on the css and ins games? do i have tyo get permission?
broccolicreamsoup EGO Zealot Joined Jul 22, 2008 Messages 1,806 Mar 28, 2009 #2 http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/profile.php?do=requestusername http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36143
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/profile.php?do=requestusername http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36143
S seaNNN Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 9, 2009 Messages 2,163 Mar 28, 2009 #3 broccolicreamsoup said: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/profile.php?do=requestusername http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36143 Click to expand... I think you have to re apply too.
broccolicreamsoup said: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/profile.php?do=requestusername http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36143 Click to expand... I think you have to re apply too.
S Syntax! Poster Joined Feb 25, 2009 Messages 208 Mar 28, 2009 #4 seaNNN said: I think you have to re apply too. Click to expand... You don't. I got a namechange and didn't have to reapply.
seaNNN said: I think you have to re apply too. Click to expand... You don't. I got a namechange and didn't have to reapply.
B Badfish Famous Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 459 Mar 28, 2009 #5 Click the "my account" at the top of the page then on the very bottom right hand side click the "request username". Hope that helps.
Click the "my account" at the top of the page then on the very bottom right hand side click the "request username". Hope that helps.