I spy with my little eye....

275's are twice as sexy looking, game over.

They do look better, they got that :laugh:

I just with both ATI and Nvidia would start making new designs.
Since the 9800GTX, all cards after that have pretty much looked the same. (except the non-reference models)
Same with ATI. since around the 3000 series cards, they have pretty much stuck with the same design. (except the non-reference models as well)

I know looks don't mean much with a video card, but it wouldn't hurt to get the looks and the power :O
 
ye i WAS gunna get the 1k PSU but 850 will be more then lots for me and yes wally thats the psu im gunna get
 
275's are twice as sexy looking, game over.

game over for nvidia, yeah, someone needs to tell them people do not buy video cards for the looks.

not sane people who dont have money to throw away anyway.

-Blue
 
game over for nvidia, yeah, someone needs to tell them people do not buy video cards for the looks.

If performance is the same, looks are all that is left.
 
Back
Top