Crysis or Far Cry 2?

chaosassualt

Famous
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
576
I was wondering which would be the best buy because i have the money for both :]
and if i get crysis then i will proably get crysis warhead too
 
Dunno.

IMHO, Crysis is a really poor game. Storyline is Zzz after a little. It's just pretty that's all. Didn't play the MP much though.
 
I say Crysis, Far Cry 2 is repetitive, you do the same thing over and over
 
To be honest, having played both, They both kinda suck in there own respects. But At least Farcry keeps it fresh longer. Multiplayer-wise, Crysis is basically non-existent.

If you had to buy one? Farcary, but keep your money for something better, like some ice cream. It be gettin' warm soon!! You know you'll want some!! :cool:
 
Yeah true that. Both do really suck, my friend has FarCry2 and it looks like hes playing on a N64 or something. I tried it and the gameplay is weaksauce. I tried Crysis for free and that was really the suck.

I say you buy Left 4 Dead or COD5. Check steam store for some cool games that are out.
 
To be honest, overall they are the same game except that Crysis looks better. They have different objectives and enemies but they are just so repetitive.
 
I can't believe some of the peeps hated the game Crysis.
I have Crysis and thought the game was good. I will buy Warhead when the price goes down.
As for Farcry 2 I can't rate that game, but I loved Farcry 1, so if 2 is similiar I will be getting that as well (when the price goes down)

As for which one you would like to buy?? Go with the price... both games are pretty equal using the pros and cons of both of them.


TAZ
 
I like crysis because all i used was super speed ran up to the person then turned on super strength and punched him in the face, So much fun xD
 
I played Farcry 2 and thought it was great. It can get repetitive but if you spice it up by changing your style of play and weapon loadout it's really fun.

I can't really give an accurate comparison, 'cause I haven't played Crysis. I've heard mixed reviews about it, though.
 
Back
Top