- Joined
- Jun 10, 2007
- Messages
- 576
Well i bought an afterstock cpu fan which is this one
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835185125
and I installed it but it isnt really helping with my cpu temperature, its goes up to 32 degrees C just by starting TF2 or CSS. Idk if it takes time to get data to actually cool it down or if it the problem that I only have one fan blowing in and thats on the other side of the computer.
I know a person that overclocked it 500 MHz and is idle at 19 degrees C so i was wondering if I could get some help
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835185125
and I installed it but it isnt really helping with my cpu temperature, its goes up to 32 degrees C just by starting TF2 or CSS. Idk if it takes time to get data to actually cool it down or if it the problem that I only have one fan blowing in and thats on the other side of the computer.
I know a person that overclocked it 500 MHz and is idle at 19 degrees C so i was wondering if I could get some help


















