COOLER MASTER COSMOS 1000 RC-1000-KSN1-GP Black/ Silver Steel ATX Full Tower Computer

And you can ALWAYS use extra cooling. :)

Well, within reason. If your system is THAT hot, then you might should look into water cooling... I have a E7200 (3.6 GHz 24/7 OC) and my Radeon 4850, everything cools much better than my previous (cheap) case. Therefore, if your system is running hot enough to warrant a gazillion fans, then maybe you're looking at the wrong method of cooling.

Just an observation...
 
To the post about the cooling situation. I'm going to go ahead and say this. It's probably your fault. Mine has no problem with cooling. Also, if you're going to load this thing with 2 video cards and going to overclock (not saying this is what you've done), you should actually buy NEW fans.
 
I'm going to go ahead and say this. It's probably your fault. Mine has no problem with cooling.

I know, right? The Cosmos 1000 is really a great case, despite what some say. I've gone the cheaper case route and the Cosmos blows it away. It still doesn't cool quite as good as a Antec 1200 or something, but I bet my Cosmos is WAY quieter than those other cases.
 
Back
Top