Computer broke. forum problem

VizierKane

EGO Zealot
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
1,932
:cursing:Alright guys, my computers microphone jack broke! so I whent and took it to GeekSquad to ge it fixed! they said they will fix it but it wont be ready intul the 28 of this month. as soon as i heard this i got really upset! :facewall:but things happen ya know! lol.. any ways! im thinking of downloading DoD on my sister computer. (i will not be logged in as vizierkane) a diffrent name:O

:scared:but i might not have the same!(since its going to be a diffrent account) so can i play as a diffrent name for a like two weeks (intul i get my computer back, and i keep playing as VizierKane) or am i going to have to change my forums name and everything!

:glare:i was also wondering, if i get DoD on my sisters computer. can i not log in on steam! and get all my information form my computer to hers!
 
yup bro, u just need steam that is where the game files are located but u need to download DOD:S disc on her computer tho. so there u go :P
 
Yeah, just keep the same name so we know its you, I play on two separate computers during the week.
 
ya your steam account will show up but you will still have to download dod. you will still play as your normal name. same account same name sisters computer. thats all. just make sure its fast enough for dod or u will lose ur pts
 
idea!...just dont play!...:P

:blink:lol. spring break just started! and i already finished my Great religions of the world class!! I have more time than ever now!!! lol.. i have morning free till 1pm now! and i have a week to do nothing but play DoD, go to the beach and hang out with my friends! I cannot hang with my friends or go to the beach all day; therefore, i play DoD on my freetime! lol... hey guys thanks a million for all the help!:thumbup1:
 
Yes I am lucky my wife has a computer of her own and so doe's my granddaughter so I have my account on all three just in case my comp die's, I can't miss my dod's for anything, LOL.
I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
 
Yes I am lucky my wife has a computer of her own and so doe's my granddaughter so I have my account on all three just in case my comp die's, I can't miss my dod's for anything, LOL.
I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

heheh... I was able to get my steam account information on my sisters computer! yay! and im downloading DoD of my account to my sisters computer!! this is awesome!! does that mean as long as i have a computer to use i can take steam and DoD with me!!that is tight!!!:thumbup1:
 
heheh... I was able to get my steam account information on my sisters computer! yay! and im downloading DoD of my account to my sisters computer!! this is awesome!! does that mean as long as i have a computer to use i can take steam and DoD with me!!that is tight!!!:thumbup1:

yeah thats nice
 
:blink:lol. spring break just started! and i already finished my Great religions of the world class!! I have more time than ever now!!! lol.. i have morning free till 1pm now! and i have a week to do nothing but play DoD, go to the beach and hang out with my friends! I cannot hang with my friends or go to the beach all day; therefore, i play DoD on my freetime! lol... hey guys thanks a million for all the help!:thumbup1:

"Great Religions of the World"? Sounds like an easy A to me...you must not be an engineer, then :P
 
"Great Religions of the World"? Sounds like an easy A to me...you must not be an engineer, then :P

its super hard! you have to memorize 36keyterms for the test (word for word) and the test questions are a paragraph long! lol
 
Curious, did you build your own computer?

Anyway, when things brake for me, i just fix them, much cheaper then having geek squad do it. If you need help im sure there are plenty of Techies here willing to help, myself included. GL with geek squad :)
 
Curious, did you build your own computer?

Anyway, when things brake for me, i just fix them, much cheaper then having geek squad do it. If you need help im sure there are plenty of Techies here willing to help, myself included. GL with geek squad :)

no i just bought it at best buy! lol.. turns out it is not brokenand i will be getting it back soon!!


issue solved
 

Latest posts

Back
Top