High School Discussion Thread

Bonecrusher

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
2,648
I've opened a thread for my favorite Counter-Strike: Source map, High School.

Exploits

Exploit #1
http://i42.tinypic.com/1264sc5.jpg

Exploit #2
http://i40.tinypic.com/14uur7r.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/2u7bqdg.jpg


Minor Bugs

#1 - You can get stuck in the desk.
http://i40.tinypic.com/2agvoh.jpg

#2 - You can climb up the shelf. (It's at bombsite A).
http://i44.tinypic.com/2iu9qir.jpg

#3 - You can climb up the tree in the courtyard. (I really don't know how to climb on that tree, but i saw someone on it).
http://i41.tinypic.com/29mrcd5.jpg


Also, you can submit suggestions and gameplay changes. Thanks Rouge Sniper for this great map! (Please fix the glitches). ;)
 
for the minor bug 3 i dont think it is a bug you can jump out of ether of the big windows and land in ether of the trees outside whichever window you jump out of
 
No, no, no... Of course there is no chance to jump from window to that tree... I think he jumped from that small wall, but i really don't know how to do it. I didn't found that bug the other guy found it on the server. I just took the picture of a tree, so you know it's possible to climb up there.
 
lol and who cars its the best map ever i dont think we really need to discuss anything about it!
 
Never knew you could do any of that stuff might wanna pm Rogue Sniper though if you're concerned
 
i wouldnt call these glitches
id call them easter eggs :D
they are just amazing hiding spots
if you find anymore just keep them to yourself and pwn em up
 
anyway thats a bad hiding spot someone would easily see you -.-
 
ive just started playing in tat server
and its rlly fun cuz of all the eGO members in there
 
yeah i agree with sean i wouldnt call them exp;oits id call them hiding spaces
 

Latest posts

Back
Top