What do you do Sir

Emoney

Active Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Messages
265
Just though it would be cool to see what other clan members do for jobs, I am a cook at a coffee house, but i am leaving Texas to work in a 5 star restaurant at Yellowstone national park on may 3rd. What interesting or boring jobs do the other fraggers in Ego hold. Only time will tell.:thumbup:
 
I referee minor hockey and work at Tim Horton's! Timmy's FTW! I live off that store
 
I referee minor hockey and work at Tim Horton's! Timmy's FTW! I live off that store


Timmy is good, but i didnt get the job cause i like the hours more at Toyota

so i clean cars at toyota dealership. And i love Japenese car :)
 
until I was laid off a few weeks ago, i worked as Sr Network Admin for a large school in the Pittsburgh area... Job hunting now
Also do some part time speaking/travel engagements in middle and high schools.
 
up till february i worked in a warehouse making hydrolic hoses, bearing assymblies, oil seals, anything for harley davidson :) i'm 19 yrs old was making $12 bucks and hour and had an easy job it was sweet. college kid with $350 checks every week it was sooooooooo swwweeeeetttt then i got laid off. :(

on may 18 i start work for the city of west allis. 4 dollar pay cut but its full time all summer.
 
I work for the University of Three Rivers (Canada). I'm affect to the sport departement. A cool job with a nice salary and with a lot of vacancy in a year =)
 
I am an R&D Technician @ a medical device company...I build implantable microassemblies for cancer patients....itty bitty little transponders.
 
Currently a full time student, and i have 2 jobs.

I am a forklift operator at a Wharehouse.

I am also in the process of starting my own buisness with marketamerica. Great money maker, love it. here is my website :)

www.marketamerica.com/aparker
 
Im a paramedic. I live in Idaho so its pretty quiet here. My only shifts are two 24 hour shifts a week and I can pretty much do whatever i want at work when not on call. So i have A LOT of free time.
 
I work for Western Digital, world's second largest hard drive manufacture. I am in the Solid-State business unit, working as a Firmware (Software) Engineer of embedded systems.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top