Paper Fortress 2

I need these on my desk.

Tomorrow's schedule: Arts and Crafts

tf2pyro.jpg


pyro.jpg
 
THAT IS FULLY AWESOME! I really need to get the Engie, lvl 3 Sentry, and one of the picture shows a dispenser but I did not see a cut out for it.
 
lol, thats so cool wonder who spend all there time figuring those out.
 
Last edited:
um.. thats all well and good... but...
WHERE THE HECK IS MY SOLDIER?
 
exactly what I was going to ask rellik!

i was like "1, 2, 3...8...which one's missing? hey where's the soldier!"

why would you do all but one? O_o
 
I think (s?)he's still making them, because I saw these a while ago and don't recall a scout.

I used to be big in to papercrafts, there are actually some more detailed (therefore harder) ones around too. They're on http://www.papercraftmuseum.com/
 
Crease tabs that need to bend over 90 degrees and the actual attaching should be easy - and for crying out loud, don't use tape, use glue.

Hopefully this picture helps everyone figure out which way everything goes. Hand are pretty self-explanatory, fold them over. In the pictures, it looks like the arms were cut along the skin and wrap border, this should be optional (obviously if you give him elbows you can pose him though!)

EDIT: More tips! Knives work better than scissors, I always use a knife from a plastic model kit. Glue one tab at a time. It works best to put the glue on something else, then apply it to the tab (I use small pieces of wood, but you could even use a paintbrush you're not worried about ruining provided it's accurate)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top