Paper Fortress 2

I wish I could do this but i'm terrible with arts and crafts would probably end up getting a million paper cuts and having it be all backwords.

On another note, we need some tf2 figurines that I can set on the top of my desk.
 
ive seen someone had figures made out of clay that looked pretty cool . Paper crafts r some things i used to do . or i do when im bored out of my mind
 
They're harder than they look... I cant seem to do the heads right :)

Oh well with practice I shall master this essentially useless skill!
 
They're harder than they look... I cant seem to do the heads right :)

Oh well with practice I shall master this essentially useless skill!

Did you look at my picture? That's probably the best advice I gave in it, go around the top and use the hole in the bottom to stick your finger in and apply pressure. Of course, remember to only put glue on one tab at once.
 
that spy is just pure awesome :drool: i want a paper knife to wave at someone, just so i can give them a papercut xD
 
Last edited:
well I made the engie, now my fingers are covered in glue %^/

On another note, we need some tf2 figurines that I can set on the top of my desk.

I always hoped that valve would release some action figures of the TF2 crew. With articulated joints and interchangable weapons....

Especially cool if they released a dustbowl diorama for you to place them in.
 
Last edited:
I made a spy one! Wooo, here are some pics, btw, its from my camera phone so ignore the rubbish quality, also the quality went even more down when i made it into gif.
 
That's awesome darth! I keep meaning to work on mine but I get distracted so darn easil....oh, is that string on the floor? whoa...
 
I'm oh so tempted by the idea...and I've tried belive you me...

It's just the heads...they're so darn fiddley (if thats a word :))

I can do the rest, got a pyro all done except fort the head

generally my attempt = fail
 

Latest posts

Back
Top