Sniper server

I wonder if it will set a record for fastest rise to the top 10; 1410 to 5 in a single month, against well-established servers (including 5 of our own).

Great job guys!
 
Yes congrats guys, I can see moving to the Number 3 spot right away, there are two servers in there that are not as full as our Sniper server.

Then its onto taking on our very own DONNER server lol Maybe with the friendly competition with them we can have NUMBER 1 (Sniper server) and NUMBER 2 (Donner)spot wrapped up in the next month


TAZ
 
Donner is 2 now :( Makes me cry.. but still, eGO owns top 25.. All those other clans have 1 server to maintain, we have 6. If we had a single server it would be completely full if only clan members were allowed in.. in short eGO = Epic-win Gaming Organization
 
its surprising, i remeber when we first had it and it was like 11 people max. I get on one day to get the ip to sombody and it was full! 33/33 i thought it was a glitch. Epic win on the server gj everyone.
 
That is old news. We are number 3 now. We hold rank #2 and #3 for DOD servers on GT. If we push Avalanche we can get all the top 3 spots.

http://www.gametracker.com/search/dods/

I will do a comparison.

24/7 =(eGO)=? SNIPER SERVER! 1 Shot 1 Kill


server_players.png
server_players.png
server_players.png
server_rank.png


The currently number 1 DOD server on GT.

server_players.png
server_players.png
server_players.png
server_rank.png


Avalanche is slowly climbing. If we push it a little more we can get it in the top three with Donner and Sniper Server. But we need to hit these gaps and make the server more stable during the down times.



server_rank.png
server_players.png
server_players.png
 
WOOOO!! Great job keeping our newest eGO addition alive. After tomorrow/today I will have some free time to get in there and extend my lead, damn work... damn bills, why cant I win the lotto!
 
yes we really are good, but we can make all the top 3 positions :) just give it time :)
 
Idle when u can guys. IT's not difficult I usually leave my computer on specing in DoD all day to keep population up :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top