8-bit TF2

Yeah, same here. Any members here able to make an unofficial eGO server?
 
yeah I gave it about 30 minutes last night, it's very clever and well done. I got the biggest kick out of the music and sound effects though, talk about throw-back to my childhood :)
 
All the servers I seem to join are giant lag fests.

yeah...same here, some servers seem to be somewhat-okay but then have giant lag spikes for no reason...its wierd

PS: how do you play that secret class?
 
Last edited:
yeah...same here, some servers seem to be somewhat-okay but then have giant lag spikes for no reason...its wierd

PS: how do you play that secret class?

Some servers have it disabled but

When on the character select screen just hit Q.
 
So simple yet so fun.

It would be ten times better without the lag (and if the "infiltrator" could stab quicker).
 

Latest posts

Back
Top