eGO Promo

Officer-Pie

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
2,571
I made a quick video for eGO.
Has little snipbits of stuff we do. Hopefully can draw in more people. :D!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uCku9PORzI"]Click Here for YouTube Page[/ame]
 
Looks good. Maybe update it to include our newest sponsor, Verizon.
 
Nice start with the info, but spruce it up. I know you don't have so major photo editting software, but find someone who does, I bet they'd love to help. If not, then just throw in some gameplay from Counter Strike or tf2 or something...
 
I agree it could be jazzed up al ittle bit but it is straight to the point and gives excellent insight to what eGO is all about. Perhaps you could include our server rankings, our member count, etc... Good job though :thumbup:
 
I say if possible you get some ingame footage from each game we support, throw some things together when it comes to that, maybe put up some of the videos we post on the site. Stuff like that.
 
ya just a little change in text background and color would be nice...also im not sure if we need this lol seeing we have so many people coming in :////
 
I have a cool idea for a promotion video... but i should find the time to make it. I might post it in this thread when its done if you dont mind.. I dont like creating new threads for some reason. I try and keep my thread limit down.
 
No blue, no white! :D Gief HD!

PS: don't forget to add Rage against machines music!
 
I have a cool idea for a promotion video... but i should find the time to make it. I might post it in this thread when its done if you dont mind.. I dont like creating new threads for some reason. I try and keep my thread limit down.

I could post it in the first post.
Again, thanks for the constructive criticism, and suggestions. Getting on them now.

ya just a little change in text background and color would be nice...also im not sure if we need this lol seeing we have so many people coming in :////

Never EVER hurts to have more.
Unless we're speaking pain. That hurts.
 
Needs some ingame footage of all of our games
Its dull without it, but yeah gets to the point
 
Back
Top