Blue Screen of Death

Allster

EGO Addict
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
1,225
Hey guys
Recently, I have received the Blue Screen a few times this week now and I was wondering...
Will it stop happening? if so when? If not, what should I do?
Also, since these crashes have been happening, my Windows loads slower than when it use to.
Example: I Start up Computer, the HP Logo comes loads, stays on the HP Logo for a minimum of 1 minute to a maximum of 3 minutes, then finally loads Windows Vista. (Windows use to load in less than a minute)
So I think these slow performances are related to the Blue Screen
Any suggestion on what to do? :huh:
 
Is there any error message before/during/after the blue screen?

And your system specs would be nice.
 
Isn't loading time going to be related to your hardware?
I doubt formatting would fix it XD
Nor a systems restore
Your computer fairly new?
 
My computer is fairly new... about a year and a couple months old
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+
3070MB RAM
HD: 390 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
 
Back
Top