Calling all TF2 Girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girls simply cannot win again. Let's face it, Betty Spaghetti tested positive for 'roids last time.
 
Well, my uni exams are over and done with, so staying up until the early hours of the morning shouldn't be a problem.

I'm happy to change my name to GiPink (or any other relevant colour) and join in with the ladies team. :laugh:
 
i'll make sure to tell any of the lady players i know to play. i know Coupon queen doesn't get on the forums very often. i have a couple other female players not in the clan that could fill in unless this is limited to clan ladies only.
 
This is an interesting concept..Can't wait to see how it pans out...Count me in...That is if something else don't come up!
 
i'll make sure to tell any of the lady players i know to play. i know Coupon queen doesn't get on the forums very often. i have a couple other female players not in the clan that could fill in unless this is limited to clan ladies only.

Yeah, I think it'd be cooler to get girls from outside the clan in a pinch than it would be to get guys to stand in for girls >_> not my decision though.
 
Mister or Miss Adam will probably be in attendance.
 
Dresses? We don't wear dresses.

We don't want to stain them with the blood and tears of all the guys.
 
Well... I do have that new dress in the closet, but I may not be back from my camping trip yet. Guess I'll just have to find another occasion to put that dress on.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top