Just a thought

Don't think I've played the night version. I played an updated flash, it had like toll booths at each spawn and the axis field had a corn field growing in it.
 
There are alot of Flash maps, one in the winter, a flash at night, and one with corn and stuff.
 
That's a good idea VizierKane and Chuckles. You should let the council or someone know about your idea and see if they'll set it up.
 
I was playing the flashatnight map on another server with Goomba, Killer Dave, and Compton it was a lot of fun. the 2-story is changed a bit and the first flags a pushed further back towards spawn. It also took 2 people to cap the middle. It would be a lot of fun to do it in an eGO server.
 
A day night rotation where 30 mins can be played for day and 30 mins can be played in night, actually there was once a mod that I played that had the map shifting by itself
 

Latest posts

Back
Top