S Stevontoast Active Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 308 May 21, 2009 #1 I see loads of people with .gif files as avatars and sigs How come mine never work. They just stand still as a regualer pictures...
I see loads of people with .gif files as avatars and sigs How come mine never work. They just stand still as a regualer pictures...
L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 May 21, 2009 #2 u sure u dled the file as a gif?
S Stevontoast Active Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 308 May 21, 2009 #3 KillZone said: u sure u dled the file as a gif? Click to expand... Yup yup It is saved as a .gif and it is playing before I try to upload it I upload and it is a still image...
KillZone said: u sure u dled the file as a gif? Click to expand... Yup yup It is saved as a .gif and it is playing before I try to upload it I upload and it is a still image...
L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 May 21, 2009 #4 ok make sure ur uploading it as an avatar and not profile picture
S Stevontoast Active Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 308 May 22, 2009 #5 KillZone said: ok make sure ur uploading it as an avatar and not profile picture Click to expand... Yes ^_^ Still doesn't work though
KillZone said: ok make sure ur uploading it as an avatar and not profile picture Click to expand... Yes ^_^ Still doesn't work though