Hey-
I use Avira as my AV software. After some past issues re: AVG and Norton, I was turned on to this product because it found the virus that NONE of the others were finding on my machine. It's a really proven product, though European, and everytime someone has an Virus issue, we have solved the problem by just installing this solution.
Anyways, I keep getting an HTML Alert for a Trojan every time I log into one of our servers for TF2.
Any ideas why this might be?
Thanks,
A. Hamster
I use Avira as my AV software. After some past issues re: AVG and Norton, I was turned on to this product because it found the virus that NONE of the others were finding on my machine. It's a really proven product, though European, and everytime someone has an Virus issue, we have solved the problem by just installing this solution.
Anyways, I keep getting an HTML Alert for a Trojan every time I log into one of our servers for TF2.
Any ideas why this might be?
Thanks,
A. Hamster


















