EA Download Manager Problem

CrimsonLotus

Forum Fiend
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
657
Hey guys. I'm having a problem opening my Download Manager from EA. I want to reinstall BF2 but i get an ActiveX problem and without that it wont let me install Adobe Flash Player. It says "Flash Plugin Required. Press OK to launch web browser for Adobe's Flash Plug-in download." I tried that already but it won't work. Please help. :(
 
I tried but it wont let me install the Flash Plug in. The first error that usually popped up is fixed but the second is still saying "Failed to install"
 
1. Go to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\html
2. Open LoginWin.html
3. Remove and repeat these steps for any of the HTML files in that folder.

or

hit ctrl+alt+del, under Processes tab, look for these processes: apache.exe , ntrayfw.exe , nsvcip.exe , nsvcappflt.exe , nsvclog.exe , if you see any of them, end them. Make sure flash and EADM are installed, and IE is default browser, then launch it. download, restart.
 
1. Go to C:Program FilesElectronic ArtsEADMhtml
2. Open LoginWin.html
3. Remove and repeat these steps for any of the HTML files in that folder.

or

hit ctrl+alt+del, under Processes tab, look for these processes: apache.exe , ntrayfw.exe , nsvcip.exe , nsvcappflt.exe , nsvclog.exe , if you see any of them, end them. Make sure flash and EADM are installed, and IE is default browser, then launch it. download, restart.
Only one problem, none of those things appear. I can't find LogWin.html and there isnt any of those processes in task manager
 
I could never get it to work either... still cant get BF2 to work right. I doubt all the files where in my EA manager. Probably your problem... try re-installing it.
 
hmm do u have the discs? just use them. try runnig what ever u are using as admin.
 
I have the disk but my cuzin lost my book that had the serial code on it. And plus, the BF2 i got with EADM was the entire collection, this one is just BF2.
 
I can never get Flash player to download through Firefox, but it works through Internet Explorer, sorry if I have repeated someone.
 
Back
Top