TF2 - new ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GardenGroveVW

USS VIN NUMBAH?!?!
Executive
Joined
Jun 15, 2007
Messages
9,223
2fort-Instant Respawn - Rank 7*


Valve Maps - Rank 11*


2Fort - Regular - Rank 23*


Dustbowl - Rank 32*


Blackmesa - Rank 43*


PL Maps - Rank 46*


EGYPT - Rank 55*


Pipeline - Rank 75*



*Posted 5/28/09 8:49AM PST Lets see how much they fluctuate in a month.​
 
Very nice -- no wonder it's been so hard to get into servers on the first try - our servers rock!
 
Egypt - 55
Dustbowl - 32
2fort-IR - 7

hells yeah! my most played maps are ranking pretty damn well!
 
I personally think we need to put back on Caves, Warpath, and Convoy...... Now, sarcasm aside, Atten, you better start seeding Valvemaps some more because Blackmesa is going to tear up your rankings here soon. ;)
 
I'm lucky I got into ours on the first try, else I wouldn't be here. But, seriously awesome job, but Egypt should still be #1 (I don't see why everyone likes 2 Fort so much, its my least fav map lol)
 
I personally think we need to put back on Caves, Warpath, and Convoy...... Now, sarcasm aside, Atten, you better start seeding Valvemaps some more because Egypt is going to tear up your rankings here soon. ;) *

*Fixed
 
I personally think we need to put back on Caves, Warpath, and Convoy...... Now, sarcasm aside, Atten, you better start seeding Valvemaps some more because Fun Server is going to tear up your rankings here soon. ;)

Fixed again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top