Is it True? TF2 Competitive League?

ScrappyDoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
4,560
TF2CompLeague.png


IT'S TRUE

IT'S REAL

IT'S HERE

Almost....

The rumors are true! The TF2 Division is starting a competitive league.
Form your own team* and be ready to start playing in two weeks!

Click here for more information!

*Subject to team formation guidelines. Read the link for more details.

---->Read the FAQ!!<----

THIS IS NOT A SIGN-UP LIST.

MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FORMING THEIR OWN TEAMS
​
 
Last edited:
ill play any class for hire - I require 10,000,000 Pesos as payment along with pictures of Rellik in embarrassing situations.
 
Goretex, everyone knows you'll roll heavy and sit in a vent with a medic for the entire game.

Glory to T.K.C!
 
maybe we should make a thread for people to post who's taken, who's not, just so people like Cicatriz and drunken don't get asked 14135146146143513241325126137571513254641472 times. And also let's people advertise what they play and all that jazz, just a suggestion to make it a bit less chaotic

edit: question: does a team need a captain, if so, do they have to be an O or any rank?
 
maybe we should make a thread for people to post who's taken, who's not, just so people like Cicatriz and drunken don't get asked 14135146146143513241325126137571513254641472 times. And also let's people advertise what they play and all that jazz, just a suggestion to make it a bit less chaotic

edit: question: does a team need a captain, if so, do they have to be an O or any rank?

Who would want Cicatriz..
 
sweet sounds like fun. I will wait for more details before I jump in.
 
I'm going to take a reserve slot folks, so get in touch with me once you've got your teams figured out... I won't be able to make the first week, but the rest of it I should be fine with making every time.
 
Sounds fun.... would I still be able to participate if I will be in Hawaii for a week at the end of June?
 
Seeing as the usual competitive team is, AFAIK,
Medic x1
Soldier x2
Scout x1
Demo x1 / x2
Sniper x1 / x0

I can go Medic, Demo, or Scout.
 
I'll join if they need someone else.

I can serve as a wild card.
Pros: Spy, Scout, Sniper, Soldier
Cons: Heavy, Battle Demo (I can't fight, but I can destroy buildings very well)
 
Last edited:
Was skeptical at first, but now that I see the rules that are already set it seems fair...at least in the sense that we wont see a couple teams running with 6 people in the top 200 in stats(even though it really doesnt mean that much)


Hmmm wonder if I can get a team together for this...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top