Need a TF2 script made

s3rv0

Famous
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
553
Looking for someone to write me a script. I posted it here because it's specific to TF2. Basically, I need a script that, when executed, will automatically change your class every X minutes, and cycle through all the classes repeatedly. It needn't necessarily be a script, just any sort of solution to automatically change classes every X minutes and cycle through them all, outside programs or whatever would work. As long as they only execute keystrokes and don't putz with any client side variables they should be VAC compliant.

I don't know if this is possible, but if it is, and you can do it, name your price. I'll pay you in unlockables or casino dollars, or even a hat when I get one to drop. PM me if you can help. If you can do it, I'll even tell you why I want it...it's a super secret project. <_<
 
Last edited:
Okay, I did some research, and wrote my own, despite my total lack of knowledge on scripting. Here's what I'm using, for now, not because it's the best way, but because it works:

bind "o" "wait 882000; join_class scout; wait 88200; join_class pyro; wait 88200; join_class soldier; wait 88200; join_class heavyweapons; wait 88200; join_class demoman; wait 88200; join_class engineer; wait 88200; join_class medic; wait 88200; join_class sniper; wait 88200; join_class spy;"

882000 frames is approximately 30 minutes for me, on the server I want this to work on. Wish they had a wait [time] command, not wait [frames]. So much more precise. Can anyone help with that specifically?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top