e Orientation Event

Zergspower

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
1,357
e Only Event

Hey you e's out there!​

Im here cordially inviting you to Join us In vent on June 2nd
at 10 EST 9 CST

After we have a 5-10 minute chit chat you will be invited to an e-exclusive Event to where you guys get to choose what mods you want enabled to play. We will have a couple of admin trainers there to help you with some tips to get yourself noticed and promoted!

We use
ventrilo.png
Ventrilo for the events and the information for setup can be found in this Post


If you have and Questions or Comments please feel free to send The Machinist and I a pm or find one of us on vent.

Again I would like to say this event is strictly for the " Newer" e's out there and not for ones who " know the ropes better than O's "

Hope to see you guys there!
 
Last edited:
I've been here and been hanging around a lot since almost the beginning of the year, do you think I'll get much out of it or should I leave it to newer members?
 
Ill be on vent if you want to talk what to do and what not to do.
I know stuff.
Zerg who else are you talking to about stritly to newer e;s
 
Vent still wont even open... I cant even get to the server page... says "error"...

I even tryed re-installing it.
 
GMT or otherwise, these events are worth staying up for.
see you there!
 
Aw you cant make it? :(, Tell all the e's you know about this post ( the newer ones that is ) so they can try
The time set was mainly so the whole country could be there at the best time possible.

And if your having trouble with Ventrilo add me VIA steam and I will walk you through step by step how to set it up correctly, The names Just Zergspower
 
Bump. The event is in a couple hours guys make sure you have vent installed to participate. The password to the fun server will be given in vent!
 
I CAN'T WAIT!!!

oh wait. i'm not going :(
lol j/k. Have fun (e)'s. Now's your time to learn some ropes. All i can suggest is PLEASE listen to the people putting on the event. :">
 
Sorry, I couldn't make it. I would really have liked to, but I was busy last night. Please let me know if you have another one of these in the near future. I actually didn't even know about this until just now, several hours after the event.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top