Call Of Duty 7 Already a Work in Progress

yea.. modern warface 2 come here on a half years time and then that game next year ;D
 
Oh dear lord. And it's Treyarch working on this one again...

Seriously, and it's also for people who dont anything from CoD's history hard to keep track of these games.

- Call of Duty and then the expansions
- Call of Duty 2
- Call of Duty 3 (no one cares about this one anyway)
- Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare
- Call of Duty World at War (Huh, no numbering?)
- Modern Warfare 2 (Wait, where's "Modern Warfare 1" ?)
- Call of Duty...7 ???

Dear lord... And whats the 7th gonna be like? Future Warfare?
 
Oh dear lord. And it's Treyarch working on this one again...

Seriously, and it's also for people who dont anything from CoD's history hard to keep track of these games.

- Call of Duty and then the expansions
- Call of Duty 2
- Call of Duty 3 (no one cares about this one anyway)
- Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare
- Call of Duty World at War (Huh, no numbering?)
- Modern Warfare 2 (Wait, where's "Modern Warfare 1" ?)
- Call of Duty...7 ???

Dear lord... And whats the 7th gonna be like? Future Warfare?

Well, 7 is just its codename for right now, but if were talking chronological order, World at war would be 5, and Modern warfare 2 would be 6.
 
Ok, Treyarch does a fine job at these games. Second, each COD game stays in development of for 2 years, its not like they rush the games. I think I read somewhere that COD7 will take place in Cold War times. I'll try to find a link.
 
Ok, Treyarch does a fine job at these games. Second, each COD game stays in development of for 2 years, its not like they rush the games. I think I read somewhere that COD7 will take place in Cold War times. I'll try to find a link.

Its 1 game per year, the minute you get a new COD game, they already talk about making another one. Not a good marketing strategy.
 
I never liked any of the CoD games... but honestly this is just laughable...

I bet if they had released these large DLC's for CoD 4 you would never tell the diffrence...
 
Its not that theyre rushing it, Infinity ward and Treyarch take turns to produce a COD game, while one is being realeased the other one is in production with the other comapny, so it seems a COD game is being released really quickly. But they do take about 2 years on theyre games.
 
Well, 7 is just its codename for right now, but if were talking chronological order, World at war would be 5, and Modern warfare 2 would be 6.

Yes, it's easy when you know that they came in that order.

But Call of Duty 6 or 7 would sound kinda stupid. 5 Is managable, but 6 and 7 just no.

And not a word about Final Fantasy numbers.
 
No beta CODWAW was in development at the same time COD4 was. 7 Has prob been in development for a while now as well.
 
Its not that theyre rushing it, Infinity ward and Treyarch take turns to produce a COD game, while one is being realeased the other one is in production with the other comapny, so it seems a COD game is being released really quickly. But they do take about 2 years on theyre games.
he's right, they spend atleast 2 years on each game, and please stop saying the COD that treyarch makes are bad

COD3 had an intense multiplayer with truthfully one of the best multiplayer maps in gaming history (it was my favorite map of all time and it was rated #1 by some magazine) but i forget the name of it. Poisson might be it.

I tbh i liked COD5 more than 4, but i have a taste for WW2 games anyways so that might be why.



cant wait for COD6, but i dont know about COD7.
 
Why do they keep making cod games? The only good cod was vcod all the other cods have been dumb down skill level wise for people who were horrible at the first one.
 
The reason they keep making COD games is because the sell very well. And they sell very well because they are very good games. And another point, Modern Warfare 2 is not a COD game. It is a game in the new Modern Warfare series.
 
The reason they keep making COD games is because the sell very well. And they sell very well because they are very good games. And another point, Modern Warfare 2 is not a COD game. It is a game in the new Modern Warfare series.

Yep. I have never played a bad Call of Duty game. The only one that I didn't care for was Finest Hour. I just hate it when people bash Treyarch just to be cool. They did good jobs on CoD3, WaW, and Big Red One.
 
I head it was Vietnam. mark my words it will be. too bad we lost haha
 
I thoroughly enjoyed COD4 for a very long time; I was never great, but nonetheless it was still great fun. I didn't get COD5 simply because at the time it was out I was still enjoying 4 and 6 was announced; so imo they are being released too quickly.
 
So... I don't know about you guys but for the speed they're releasing this games they are all quite superb in my book. I'm sort of glad I'm too poor to buy CoDWW because now I can just wait for MW2 weeeee.
 
whats the only war that there isnt a game for? war of 1812? geeze.

codmw2 looks really ba. i won't buy cod 6 if its another crappy WWII game...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top