Need help with PhotShop.

WaterCory

Active Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
310
Well I was wondering how to make a Hyperlink on a Image in PhotoShop.. So when I post it it like takes me to the website the Hyperlinks takes you to..I've looked on Youtube and a little on Google but can't seem to find any tut's on how to do this.. So if anyone knows and can give me a link to a tut or explain for me that would be great. (:
 
Well I was wondering how to make a Hyperlink on a Image in PhotoShop.. So when I post it it like takes me to the website the Hyperlinks takes you to..I've looked on Youtube and a little on Google but can't seem to find any tut's on how to do this.. So if anyone knows and can give me a link to a tut or explain for me that would be great. (:

Do you mean an HTML hyperlink on a webpage, where if you click the picture, it takes you to the site?
 
Yes.. I'm trying to make a user bar that when you click it it takes you to the site..
 
Like this...

2hwkahx.jpg
 
You can use the method that GTghost showed which is the easier one. Use that method.

I have no idea how to do it in Photoshop but i know how to do it in GIMP.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top