- Joined
- Nov 7, 2008
- Messages
- 4,560
On behalf of the TF2 Division, a big shout-out and thank you to all of you who participated in the 'CSS vs TF2' scrim this past Saturday.
I hope everyone had fun; I know my fellow TF2'ers enjoyed playing. We were very caught off-guard when you guys did pushed us back to our final cap point on the 2nd round. I won't say we paniced, but it sure earned some massive respect points.
I hope we get an opportunity to play against y'all again sometime soon. Be sure to thank your CSS Events Advisor Oldie and the CSS Leadership team for suggesting the idea.
Thanks again!
- Scrappy
I hope everyone had fun; I know my fellow TF2'ers enjoyed playing. We were very caught off-guard when you guys did pushed us back to our final cap point on the 2nd round. I won't say we paniced, but it sure earned some massive respect points.
I hope we get an opportunity to play against y'all again sometime soon. Be sure to thank your CSS Events Advisor Oldie and the CSS Leadership team for suggesting the idea.
Thanks again!
- Scrappy




















