lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeartheReaper

Rookie
Joined
Feb 22, 2009
Messages
80
I dont know if anyone else is experiencing this but i simply cant play on our servers anymore because of the lag im getting. If not then it must be a problem on my end. thnks
 
Well, we all get lag, but it's still manageable. There must be something wrong with your internet. Maybe you're too far from the server. That's just one possible problem though. There are a lot of ways you can get lag.
 
Heumm same thing here cannot play on the new servers, and now the stock map server with all the events I cannot join because i'm lagging too much :(
 
I also get more lag because I'm in nc and the new server's are in seattle but it's something you have to deal with and make the most of. Complaining wont do anything but make you notice more of the lag. Just deal with it :\
 
Well i have a great connection, and all ego servers lag or have delays. Most of the time this is not a issue with the users connection. It has alot to do with who hosts the server and how powerful they may be. if the host has to many games off of one server it will bog it down and cause delays. ALso there is alot of network burps that go though the internet. I see folks everytime i play on CSS making these comments. Asking the host to check into it can help also.

I have never had the issues i have on ego with other servers, also the Cod4 servers i have zero issues with.
 
well xxbit heard you like lag, so he put some lag in your game, so you can game while you lag :P

sorry lol
yea i think its on your end
there was an excellant thread about how to fix your lag, but i cant seem to find the link
try it out
it should help
 
Every game has lag. Its un avoidable, and you just got to learn how to deal with it. Like waldo said, there was a thread around about how to reduce lag, but you could always just google it. ;)


-Cakeman
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top