Using a Prepaid Debit Card On Paypal/Online Shopping Tutorial

So today I went to My local safeway and picked a visa debit card. but it says gift card recipient. So I'm adding all the info in my paypal and it just wont go through the and it does say debit card i don't know what im doing wrong. it is actived it and i see $1.00 charge from paypal so it is going on.



EDIT

GOT IT TO WORK SICK!
 
Last edited:
Yeah Paypal has begun to take a dollar off the card, sadly since cards cant regain credit you lose a buck.
 
Good to know this. I've used Pre-Paid cards before but didn't know you can use them along with Pay-Pal.
 
Don't know if this has been brought up yet but the Visa Gift Cards are also very good & maybe even better than the prepaid ones because you can put any amount of money into the gift cards thus making it easier to make purchases of exact price.
 
Well I used one of those GreenDot Moneypaks and it went straight into my paypal. Only thing you can't do any subscriptions based things. Like getting Dedicated Supporter :(
 
im unsure if they even sell them in 7-11s and supermarkets here in Norway, if anyone DO know please tell me:)
 
Beta, what kind of Prepaid Cards do you use?
Vanilla, GreenDot, Simon?
 
In texas and other states there is a company called Ace check cashing they have reloadable visa cards that are paypal friendly i have one for my gaming stuff, just thought i would pass that tidbit on, hope it helps.
 
I have a visa relodit card. You can relodit at certain stores etc. Just by getting a relodit card,
 
Paypal are now doing their own re-loadable MC. I'm waiting on my card to come in the mail.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top