Robo Needs a Headset

Looks good. Never heard of that brand before though... And off subject, I LOVE the Robocop movies :D (the 2nd one the most)
 
Never heard of that brand, personally I just buy a expensive set that will last me a long time because if I buy the cheaper ones, I usually end up with a total that equals the expensive set.
 
All I can suggest is reading reviews before you buy it to make sure you aren't getting a piece of garbage.
 
I love Sennheisers. I'd recommend those. They could be a little bass heavy but that's why I like them.
 
This is the headset Alaskagirl and me use. These headsets do NOT squish your head at all. They will put some presure to begin with but will conform to your head after awhile.
http://www.cyberacoustics.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Home.ProductDetail&content_id=321

I never had mine break. I take great care of my equipment and do not throw them or to be frank, man-mandle them. As for speakers breaking, use filters in vent or in games turn sounds down in all aspects of controling sound(game,OS,sound card software,media players,physically on the headset,etc) so you do not have the volume overflow that will bust the speakers.

They do have a USB headset.
http://www.cyberacoustics.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Home.ProductDetail&content_id=344
 
OK thanks very much for the Info, i will look around a bitmore and make sure i take into account all the things youve mentioned
 
I love Sennheisers. I'd recommend those. They could be a little bass heavy but that's why I like them.

I love my sennheiser too, especially for explosions in-game :) It doesn't have a mic tough, it's the HD 212Pro
 
Honestly, I prefer buying my headphones and microphones separate. Sure, you have to deal with two wires then, but when one breaks, the other is still good. Not to mention it's cheaper to buy a good pair of headphones and a good lapel mike separately than it is to buy an equivalent full headset.
 
I love my sennheiser too, especially for explosions in-game :) It doesn't have a mic tough, it's the HD 212Pro

Personally, I can't afford Sennheisers right now because I'm really broke. I just use a cheap mic and my Logitech G51 sound system. A lot of my friends have Sennheisers, and, by far, they're the best I've used. The high end ones have incredible specs too.
 
Ya know you could always click on the sponsor over there to the right --->>

Turtle beach makes amazing headsets at many different price ranges..
I personally have these. http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/efx1/home.aspx
They are pretty damn nice and work on my pc/360/ps3. Not only would you be bgetting a nice headset throug them but you would also be helping the clan.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top