C:SS Promotions?Yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstarfish

Thread Junky
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
877
I saw someone become an e to eG and he was not promoted on the day C:SS got promotions. Anyone know why?
 
Sometimes there are private promotions. I dont know why as seeing im an e. But this is all i got for it.
 
There is field promotions that goes around a bit now and then, i now that frantic atleast just got his big O that way.

Me myself i prefer being listed on the black list on the frontpage.
 
I saw someone become an e to eG and he was not promoted on the day C:SS got promotions. Anyone know why?

Sometimes Division Leaders and above will give out field promotions to those they see deserving. These promotions do not need to be mentioned on the front page.

I'm going to lock this now, seeing as it is getting a little spammy. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top