Scrambleteams is Disabled is a man down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicatriz

Thread Thumper
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
1,073
scrambleteams-1.jpg


We unfortunately had to let a man go because of conflicting times (our match times and him living in Europe didn't really work out :( )

Tonight we had to play a match a man down and it was not fun.

SO! We are looking for someone to fill his roll. It will be our second reserve spot so I can't promise a lot of playing time but things do happen and we need that player to be around.

We are looking for a player that can fill a scout/medic position.
 
Last edited:
You need a medic?

Oh sorry, I'm already on a team and we can't be on more than one.
 
I maybe able to play a medic, thats all I'm really good at.

Never had alot of scrim exp in any game really, and im somewhat bad under pressure.

But I'm willing to try!
 
This is perfect! I can be a Medic. I've been practicing a lot lately as medic (few weeks). I'm also above average in most other classes except Scout.

Please think about it. :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top