- Joined
- Jul 11, 2009
- Messages
- 83
I will be posting a Class SKill increase function tommorow 07/12/2009 at 8 central time USA. If you cant make it tommorow PM me still for a next notice of when you can.
Ever wanted to increase your knowledge of your favorite Class.. DO you find it hard to get use to the understandings of your equipment and how to apply the use of it to get your kills in?
Well tommorows your chance. I have been playing since Quake TF was around and yet somethings change.... somethings stay the same. I love playing every class and i have useful information for each class that im sure id surpise even some advanced players on how to use that certain class they love so much. PM me by mail and I will set up a training class with you tommorows.
Ever wanted to increase your knowledge of your favorite Class.. DO you find it hard to get use to the understandings of your equipment and how to apply the use of it to get your kills in?
Well tommorows your chance. I have been playing since Quake TF was around and yet somethings change.... somethings stay the same. I love playing every class and i have useful information for each class that im sure id surpise even some advanced players on how to use that certain class they love so much. PM me by mail and I will set up a training class with you tommorows.











