- Joined
- Nov 17, 2008
- Messages
- 364
So I got me a Tablet moving on to mobile computering *Yes I know that is not a word* So I got here are specs.
Gateway C-140X/e 295C
# Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T7700 2.4GHz
# ATI X2300HD 128 GDDR3 up to 256mb hyper memory
# 14.0" WXGA TFT Active Matrix (1280 x 768 max. resolution) w/ Gateway Executive Stylus (by Wacom)
# Expansion Slots: One type II PC card slot
# External Ports: 3 x USB 2.0, VGA, IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
# 60GB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive
# 7-in-1 media card reader
# 3GB DDR2 SDRAM (2gig-1g modules)
# Integrated Intel 3945 802.11a/b/g wireless networking
# Integrated V.92 56K modem
# Integrated Intel 10/100/1000 Ethernet Adapter
# OS: Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate
# 8x Multi-Format Dual Layer DVD-RW with DVD-RAM
# Optional 12-Cell Lithium Ion battery w/ 1 Yr. limited battery warrant
Plays CCS 30+ FPS which is good for a 2 year old notebook. But I still have my quad core computer XD
I will get Pics Soon! pretty cool it is good for college students or high school
Gateway C-140X/e 295C
# Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T7700 2.4GHz
# ATI X2300HD 128 GDDR3 up to 256mb hyper memory
# 14.0" WXGA TFT Active Matrix (1280 x 768 max. resolution) w/ Gateway Executive Stylus (by Wacom)
# Expansion Slots: One type II PC card slot
# External Ports: 3 x USB 2.0, VGA, IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
# 60GB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive
# 7-in-1 media card reader
# 3GB DDR2 SDRAM (2gig-1g modules)
# Integrated Intel 3945 802.11a/b/g wireless networking
# Integrated V.92 56K modem
# Integrated Intel 10/100/1000 Ethernet Adapter
# OS: Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate
# 8x Multi-Format Dual Layer DVD-RW with DVD-RAM
# Optional 12-Cell Lithium Ion battery w/ 1 Yr. limited battery warrant
Plays CCS 30+ FPS which is good for a 2 year old notebook. But I still have my quad core computer XD
I will get Pics Soon! pretty cool it is good for college students or high school







Post some pics 