re, re contesting ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

evildead420

I made one post
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
5
So I've been denied twice on unbanning and it makes me really sad. I cant see why you guys cant put me on like a 7 day ban or something, perma ban is sorta harsh. I've been playin on these servers forever
 
If you've been denied twice, don't you think that there's a good reason? If you've been playing "forever" you should know the rules that eGO expects both members and pubs to abide by. ESPECIALLY the ones regarding racism
 
So I've been denied twice on unbanning and it makes me really sad. I cant see why you guys cant put me on like a 7 day ban or something, perma ban is sorta harsh. I've been playin on these servers forever

If you have been playing that long then you should know the rules. You should know that here at eGO we have a ZERO tolerance policy on racism! Racism is not a joke and neither is our rules here.
 
Listen if you continue to make threads about this, i will have to have your forum account banned as well. There is nothing to discuss, you were being racist in game. Take the punishment that is dealt and move on.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top