Mr. 1ntel's Sig|Avatar|Spray Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Text: Zephyr-X
Pictures: Abstract Backround, with the kind of glowing beams you know?
Background: Neon Green / Gradient with Black
Additional Information: CS:S Symbol no words.
Which Division: Just the Symbol Please
Do you want the division name on it? No
Game Logo: CS:S Symbol
What you want: Signature.
 
Text: It's Not a Game Its a Life Style

Pictures: (PUT THEM ALL IN ONE SIG IF POSSIBLE)
http://www.ufcmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/Image/2008/september/chuck-liddell.png
http://www.osirisshoes.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/rampage2.jpg
http://maximus03.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/anderson-silva1.jpg
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2008/0419/mma_stpierre_serra2_580.jpg

Background: Cool stuff idk
Additional Information: MAKE IT LOOKS AMAZINGS
Which Division: none
Do you want the division name on it nope
Game Logo: nope
What you want: sig


Can Intel make it i like his style of sigs (sorry scar face

Here you go buddy ;) Hope you like it also tried out that rounded edges for ya. Btw you didn't mention putting your name on it, if you would like your name on it let me know in a PM :laugh: Other then that enjoy your sig :)
kingkilleroriginalv1.png
 
Last edited:
Text: Somebody said BOOM?

Pictures: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7926080...i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/22/-anime-guy.jpg

Background: If you can get a cool pic of a nuclear or just a normal explosion it would be nice.

Name: Colonel Nuclearius

=(e)=, =(eG)= or =(eGO)= tag: Yes, the =(e)= please.

Division: Day of Defeat, only logo


It would be nice if you could make the anime smaller and set him to the left with my name over his head. The =(e)=, and the DoD logos should be placed to the right.
And as the grand finale the text should be placed in the middle... Can I in any chance get an other font on the BOOM? just a font you find cool. And with the other text, it's your choice xD.

-Thanls alot
 
King I fixed your signature, check the previous post I updated it with the new sig, and you other guys I shall be finished with you guy's sig soon :cool:
 
Text: Somebody said BOOM?

Pictures: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7926080...i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/22/-anime-guy.jpg

Background: If you can get a cool pic of a nuclear or just a normal explosion it would be nice.

Name: Colonel Nuclearius

=(e)=, =(eG)= or =(eGO)= tag: Yes, the =(e)= please.

Division: Day of Defeat, only logo


It would be nice if you could make the anime smaller and set him to the left with my name over his head. The =(e)=, and the DoD logos should be placed to the right.
And as the grand finale the text should be placed in the middle... Can I in any chance get an other font on the BOOM? just a font you find cool. And with the other text, it's your choice xD.

-Thanls alot
Here you go buddy, I have the rounded edges down so next couple of sigs will be different :thumbup1: Thanks for stopping by the shop enjoy your sig ;)
ColonelNucleariusv1.png
 
Text: Zephyr-X
Pictures: Abstract Backround, with the kind of glowing beams you know?
Background: Neon Green / Gradient with Black
Additional Information: CS:S Symbol no words.
Which Division: Just the Symbol Please
Do you want the division name on it? No
Game Logo: CS:S Symbol
What you want: Signature.

Well it's 2A.M here I am kind of beat, I tried my best with this one, I am so sleepy:( :thumbup:
zyphercss.png
 
Text: I... commend...you...
Pictures: http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3189/93299920071015screen019.jpg
Background: Metallic black/purple; A color that suits best with the picture
Additional Information: Put my name on it of course. Keep my name and the Text given separate.
Which Division: None
Do you want the division name on it? No
Game Logo: The eG logo
Do you want the eGO template? No
What you want: Spray
 
Last edited:
Text: I... commend...you...
Pictures: http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3189/93299920071015screen019.jpg
Background: Metallic black/purple; A color that suits best with the picture
Additional Information: Put my name on it of course. Keep my name and the Text given separate.
Which Division: None
Do you want the division name on it? No
Game Logo: The eG logo
Do you want the eGO template? No
What you want: Spray

Here you go, in game it will look much bigger
einforcebig.jpg
 
Text: "=(e)=?SrgtSpencer" Let the games begin!Background: DoD_Flash
Additional Information: Could you put an Allied assault in the Center and the text above and Below Him
Which Division: DoD and could you please put the division name in the upper right
Do you want the division name on it?yes
Game Logo: Can you just put the eGO logo in the lower left
What you want: Signature

Oh and if its not too much to ask could you use DoD:S lettering?

Thanks a Bunch :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
 
Last edited:
Text: snowman, a certified killer
Pictures: a terrorist pheonix with ak
Background: backround is black and red and design canbe somthing like the green backround with the SAS soldier (dont put the SAS)
Additional Information: 24/7 =(eGO)=|DUST2|FBG|NO BOTS|NO AWPS 174.36.42.204:27015 24/7
=(eGO)=|JAIL |NO BOTS| RECRUITING!|www.edgegamers.org IP:174.36.42.207:27015 servers on it
Which Division: css
Game Logo: nope
What you want: signature
:thumbup1:
thx
 
Last edited:
Guys sorry I have not finished a couple of your requests, I just found out that scarface was banned, I have no idea what happened. I might have to reopen a shop or get someone to edit the title of the shop.:( I'll try to finish some of you guys request soon. Thanks for your patience:)
 
Text: "=(e)=?SrgtSpencer" Let the games begin!Background: DoD_Flash
Additional Information: Could you put an Allied assault in the Center and the text above and Below Him
Which Division: DoD and could you please put the division name in the upper right
Do you want the division name on it?yes
Game Logo: Can you just put the eGO logo in the lower left
What you want: Signature

Oh and if its not too much to ask could you use DoD:S lettering?

Thanks a Bunch :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Here you go buddy, it took me a while cause i cut the assault guy out myself, i tried getting the dod font from the folder itself but didnt work out best I could do was the tf2 font :( Enjoy your sig;)
SRGTSPENCERcopy.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top