TF2 on other steam account. HALP

zetas

Famous
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
417
Probably not the right forum for this..
Anyways!

I've got TF2 on my third steam account,and was wondering if I have to make a new eGO account in order to use the rank of -=(e)=- ingame, or if there are any ways to register 2 steam ids on the same eGO account.

Anyone? :D
 
Don't see the point in having 3 different Steam accounts. But try asking a TF2 Advisor, drop one of them a PM and see what they say.
 
Contact a TF2 DL. Let them know you have 2 accounts to your name would be your best option. They can better help you.
 
Don't see the point in having 3 different Steam accounts. But try asking a TF2 Advisor, drop one of them a PM and see what they say.

It's because I got one cs 1.6 account, then I bought my source account from a friend of mine and finally i accidentaly registered the Orange Box account on a account I used for playing Dark Messiah.

Contact a TF2 DL. Let them know you have 2 accounts to your name would be your best option. They can better help you.

TF2 DL? The DL stands for? : p

Thanks for the help btw!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top