I need your help.

Stickyfinger

Thread Thumper
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
1,131
Ok i am going to be doing some video creating, and i would like all of your help, and you will get credit... If you like to fraps, tf2 , and catch some really crazy moves or kills, or anything out of the ordinary kills we see daily, please send me it, or upload it to a place where i can download it.... Not youtube, or photobucket, they make it flash, and that is basically useless to me.....


if you want to send me it directly:

[email protected]

I would really appreciate the help!

Chris (Stickyfinger)
 
An example of "crazy" would help I think. One person's idea of "crazy" might be a stairstab, while someone else may think that a stairstab is mundane, and a taunt kill is just plain crazy.
 
Im SO tempted to fraps me tauntkilling you, then sending it to you.

Now that I think of it It's not a bad idea!
 
If demos are ok, then I'll make some of myself. WARNING: They may include epic ubersaw runs.
 
Demo's are fine as long as you record in avi... When i say crazy, anything that , when it happened, you were like "WTF did you just see that!"
 
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? Because i decided to use even go want to do look more like before it was cool to use even go want to do more like.

I mean... I've really been far even as contemplated. I've even been far even as considered. But decided to use even go want to do? Look, more like thought about is enough for me.
 
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? Because i decided to use even go want to do look more like before it was cool to use even go want to do more like.

I mean... I've really been far even as contemplated. I've even been far even as considered. But decided to use even go want to do? Look, more like thought about is enough for me.
youre-totally-shitting-me.jpg
 
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? Because i decided to use even go want to do look more like before it was cool to use even go want to do more like.

I mean... I've really been far even as contemplated. I've even been far even as considered. But decided to use even go want to do? Look, more like thought about is enough for me.

ToiletPastries i am not a smart man, compared to some, but that caused me to change religions and shave my head.... AND contemplate surgery....and i dont know what for...

BUT nicely written...
 
I will use whatever you send me.. If it is demos ill use fraps to record them so that i can use them.....I could really use anything...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top